We love Boston and made sure we spent a lot of time here. We relished the opportunities to show people around the big city.
- Freedom Trail: Historical trail that winds through downtown Boston. Highlights included the State House (capitol), Granary Burial Ground (Mother Goose's and Paul Revere's graves), Old State House, and Old North Church.
- USS Constitution: We revisited the ship for the first time since our 1996 harbor cruise.
- Faneuil Hall: Shopping center and food court. Flory did some of her best videography here (right, Marcus?).
- Filene's: As expected, Filene's Basement was a big hit with everyone.
- John Hancock Tower: At night, we went to see the city from the 60th floor.
- Museum of Science: We weren't overly impressed with this science museum, although the dinosaurs and real R2-D2 were pretty cool.
- Water Shuttle: For $1, we got to take a cruise from the Constitution to downtown, providing excellent skyline views.
- Salem Witch Museum: In Salem, about 30 minutes north of Boston. Somehow, we figured out how to get here.
Back to Map